We signed Finn up for 5 weeks of theater camp this summer; three weeks in June and two weeks in August. I thought he would be into it given how much he loves to dress up in costumes and tell stories, but when I dropped him off the first day I was nervous. I had no reason to be. Finn absolutely adores theater camp. He goes to bed at night asking how long it is until he is back in camp. This was especially true the first two weeks when he was the ONLY boy in the camp. What can he say, Finn loves the ladies. And I've loved catching his 15 minute "plays" every Friday. Each week the pressure of performing is too much for a couple of kids, and they run off the stage as soon as they are introduced. Not my Finn. He is a total ham. Below are the choice portions from each of his camps so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment