Every year at Finn's birthday, I'm astounded by the changes that have taken place in him over the last 12 months. This year was no exception. Before the twins were born, I was so worried about how Finn would adapt to all the changes that would inevitably occur. I worried he would regress, become angry or sullen. Instead, he flourished! He is no longer tentative and shy. Finn is now up for anything and loves an adventure! He has no problem leaving the house with a babysitter to go play at the park or at Little Beans. Finn just wants to explore and learn new things! He takes the park by storm and no slide is too big for him to conquer. In the last year, Finn has learned all his letters both upper and lower case and the sounds they make. He can sound out small books for me. And he is now working on addition! His Spanish also continues to improve with Rosa and him having full conversations in a language I unfortunately have only a rudimentary knowledge of. Finn's sense of humor has also grown and he cracks me up every day. But not everything has changed. Finn still LOVES to snuggle! I couldn't be prouder of the little man he has become, and I can't wait to see how much more he'll grow and change before he turns 4!
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment