Friday, June 3, 2011

Finn Gets a Mohawk!

Finn's hair took forever to grow and when it finally came in, it was a tad uneven.  The last time we had Finn's hair cut, the stylist recommended that we cut his hair really short next time so that it could all grow back in the same length.  I wanted to wait until after we took our Spring pictures, but then the very next Friday I decided to spend the afternoon with Finn taking him to his first dentist appointment and to get his haircut.  I bribed him with the promise of a new book if he behaved for both.  He was an ANGEL for the dentist.  I couldn't believe how good he was while she counted, flossed, and put fluoride on his teeth.  After that we went to Snippets, and Finn again behaved like a champ!  He even let the stylist give him a mohawk, which was just adorable!  So from there we headed straight to Barnes and Noble.  He actually ended up getting a couple of books.  He picked out Arthur's Family Vacation, which I wasn't a huge fan of.  So I picked out The Pout Pout Fish and There's No Place Like Space to even out the bedtime reading enjoyment.



No comments: