Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

I had such a nice mother's day.  On Saturday, I received a gorgeous flower arrangement from Dad and the kids.  Then Finn and I went to see A Brown Bear, A Moon, and A Caterpillar which was a cool performance of three of Eric Carle's books done with puppets.


That night Joe watched the kiddies so that my friend Lourdes and I could have a mom's night out.  Then on Sunday, Joe got up early and procured a quiche and some pastries for breakfast before we all headed to the Brookfield Zoo to meet some friends.  Here's a picture of us torturing poor Sabine, who is terrified of animals, by taking a picture of them all in the pouch of a giant kangaroo.


Little Max was such an angel all day!  He actually stayed in his stroller instead of getting out every two seconds and running in opposite directions like my twins.

While my kids were a bit crazed at times, it was still a beautiful way to spend the day.   I am so very blessed!

No comments: