Even though I had a trial starting the next morning, I made sure to have everything done in advance so that I could catch the Christmas Carol at the Goodman Theatre with my little man. We had second row seats and the beginning was a bit intense, so Finn wasn't sure he was going to make it through. But then he got really into the show and absolutely loved it. It helped that the narrator caught his eye and delivered the entire opening monologue directly to him! There are definitely benefits that come from being this cute! I, of course, cried at the end and was totally caught up in the wonderful message of the show. Definitely going to try to make this a yearly activity.
Later in the week, I had the chance to attend the girls' Christmas party at school. There were fun crafts, yummy snacks and, best of all, it was pajama day!
Sabine striking a pose!
And just before heading off to Ohio, we engaged in our yearly cookie decorating night with our neighbors. Another year, another successful effort!
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago




1 comment:
I think we need a pajama day at least once a month!! Laura
Post a Comment