Fun times with the grandparents included: helping Papa build a coffee table.
And going to the Nature Museum
Cute Papa and Lourdes pic!
Also on Saturday was Amanda's awesome Frozen birthday party. The girls were over the moon to meet Elsa and Anna in person!
We also had a magical pre-Christmas moment at breakfast on Sunday. Joe, Bob, Linda, myself and the kids all went to brunch at Wishbone. When we get there, Joe says "don't alert the kids, but there is clearly a department store santa over there." So I looked and a few tables away, there was an older man with a big white beard and long white hair enjoying his breakfast. I didn't say anything because I didn't want the kids to stare or bother him. Then I forgot about it as we ate. Well on his way out of the restaurant, Lou caught his eye through the glass. And she got so excited and said "Santa!" He saw her and put his hand up to the glass and she put her little hand up to his. Her eyes got big and she was so awe struck and excited. It was one of those moments that I am so happy I get to witness thru my child's eyes. Truly the magic of Christmas. Definitely got me in the holiday spirit!




No comments:
Post a Comment