I had an amazing mother's day. Started it off with a nice run around the neighborhood. Hence why I'm still glistening in the picture below.
Then we all walked to John's Place for a delicious brunch after a quick play at the park across the street. After that, the girls and I were off to get manis and pedis at Rock Candy Salon. It was a first for the girls, and they absolutely loved it. The people there were super nice and even threw in a free updo and a sucker for the girls while my nails were drying.
Then Finn and I capped off the day by seeing the Wizard of Oz. I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to, and Finn was blown away by the whole thing. He loved the play and he also thought the theater looked like it had been made out of solid gold. He said it was super fancy like the Titanic. I had the best day with my munchkins and fully appreciate that I'm beyond blessed.
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment