The girls are very in to Disney princesses right now and so there was no question as to what the theme of this years party would be. However, as more than half of the attendees were boys, we made it a princess and knight party. It turned out so well! We had about 9 of their friends join us at Little Beans Cafe for some play, pizza and cake. Everyone got along. The girls had a blast. We couldn't have hoped for a better way to celebrate our 3 year old royalty!
Since the girls got special princess outfits for the party, Finnegan insisted on wearing his knight costume so that he was also dressed in theme.
I got really into the party favors for this party. I gave out 4 different books (depending on whether the child was younger or older, boy or girl). I also gave out some cheap princess and knight tchatchke as well. The went over huge with my kids, at least.
The girls were over the moon about this cake. I found it on Dinkel's website and every few weeks they would ask to look at it again. I thought their heads were going to pop off when they finally got to see the real deal.
The kids all had a great time playing at the Cafe.
I think Lourdes is making plans to steal Charlotte's push toy here
Sabine was obsessed with this cash register. She would open the drawer and take in and put back money for at least 15 minutes straight.
Dinkel's cake is the bomb!








1 comment:
Hey Melissa! So great that you guys manage to do so much with your kids! The work schedule must be crazy and it really takes an effort! Great job! Laura
Post a Comment