Finn's last day of 3 year old preschool was May 31. I got to be a part of it because I volunteered to help plan the end-of-the-year party. It was a bit of a bummer because we had hoped to just take the kids to the park for 2 hours and give them a snack, but it ended up being a cold, drizzly day. So instead, the kids played freeze dance, colored, ate snack, blew bubbles and played ring toss in the class room. They didn't seem to mind staying inside one bit. Finn had such a great first year of school - made some great friends, loved his teachers, really improved on writing his name and drawing, learned all about authors and illustrators, grew a bean stalk, and watched a caterpillar turn into a butterfly - that I'm already excited for the fall and pre-k 4!
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment