Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fun Day!

Finny has been wanting to go sledding since November.  Since our winter has been one of the mildest in recent history, there hasn't been much of an opportunity.  But early in January we finally got a few inches of snow on the ground, so we decided to make a day of it.  That morning, we headed to Target for some sleds.  Then we hit up the Shedd to check out the fish.  And then we hit up the awesome sledding hill they have at museum campus.  The kids had SO MUCH FUN!

Scaring some poor fishies.

Playing in the camping exhibit.


Sabine and Lourdes took turns in the infant toboggan.  I would carry one and pull the other to the top of a small hill and then pull the toboggan behind me as I walked down.  It was pretty low key, but they seemed to enjoy it.  When Joe was figuring out the logistics of how I was going to manage this, he said "be careful."  I was like - I'll be walking in front of them while they are strapped into the toboggan, what could happen?  He thought I was just going to stand at the top and give them a push!

Sabine, the abominable.

The hill!

Finn and Daddy having a blast!  They must have gone down 20 times and Finn would have gone down another 20 if he had his way.  


Fun in the snow!

No comments: