Finn has been having a blast at camps this summer! The last two weeks of June and through July, he had camp from 9 to 1 at his school. The first day I dropped him off I was BESIDE myself with worry. What if he wasn't ready? What if he had a potty accident and was embarrassed? What if he missed me? I seriously spent that whole morning watching the clock at work waiting for a phone call. I obviously had no need to fret. Not only does Finn love camp, the teachers and student helpers LOVE him! After I dropped him off on the 3rd day, the school secretary stopped to tell me how Finn was so smart and cute and just had fun all day. Another day I was told by the 10 or 12 year old boy who was the class helper that Finn was very popular at camp and was "kind of the center of attention." In August while Rosa is in Ecuador, Finn has been attending Smarty Party and Little Gym camps. Again, he runs in and doesn't look back. Preschool is going to be a breeze!
Here's my cutie on his first day!
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment