Another fun and busy weekend for the Kline/Manning family. Julie and Terry stayed at our pad Friday night and left to enjoy their anniversary weekend in the city after brunch Saturday. I wish I could post pictures from that visit, but they brought too much good wine to share and, hence, no pictures were taken. So instead, I thought I would share Finn's new obsession...sucking on his toes. Yes, he can actually bring his whole foot to his mouth and put his toes in. Its really wierd, and he does it non-stop...especially in the bath. On the bright side, maybe he'll be a really talented gymnast and get a scholarship to the expensive university he's supporting in the second and third pictures. Go Irish!


2 comments:
That second pic is ridiculously cute! But don't forget, Michigan has a great gymnastics team, too.
Or maybe a yoga teacher. He does have that zen vibe . . .
Cute!
Post a Comment