This last weekend Joe, Finn and I went down to Indianapolis to visit with Grandma Manning and the Magids. It was a fun trip! We got in late Friday, and stayed up for a couple more hours chatting, playing with Finn and drinking some wine. Saturday, we took Finn's five month pictures with a disposable camera I picked up at Walgreens. Seems in our rush to leave, we forgot our digital one. So that explains the picture quality. Still I think we got some cute ones of Finn, his sign and Leo's pumpkin. And the one of Finn and Grandma is adorable, if I do say so myself! Then we watched Nebraska play some football (hence all the Magid boys in their jerseys) before going out to Indian for dinner. We finished off the night watching the OSU, Penn State game. Sunday right before we left Leo started jumping around like a crazy man and cracking Finn up. It was hilarious. I would have loved to have that on video. Oh well, I'm sure Leo can get him laughing next time we visit. Anyway, a great weekend was had by all. Thanks again for hosting, Julie and Terry!


2 comments:
Yeah Finn! 5 months old!! It is hard to believe and man I can't get over how grown up Julie's kids are!!
i can't get over just how darn cute Finn is! :)
Post a Comment