Wednesday, April 6, 2016

How to Train Your Dragon/Repunzel Birthday Party

At first when Lu insisted on having a How to Train Your Dragon theme for their party at Kidville and Sabine desperately wanted a Repunzel one, I tried to get them to compromise.  And then, the more I thought about it, I decided why shouldn't they each have their own theme.  It turned out pretty nicely.



Lourdes and her dance buddy Amanda

The party started out with glitter tattoos


And then moved on to shield and crown decorating


With the craft portion of the party over, it was time to burn off some energy.  First you need to stretch.

And then it's time to run...


Their was an epic squishy ball fight amongst the kids

The jumpy house was a big hit

As was the zip line for the finale


And with all those calories burned, it was time to refuel with pizza and cake



It was quite the birthday bash and all the kids had a blast!


No comments: