Monday, September 21, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day really kicked off on Saturday night with a fun Fordham roommate reunion.  I had never met Rajni's little girl, Jameela, who is absolutely adorable.  Since they were in town visiting Rajni's uncle, they came by and walked with us to Frasca for some dinner.  It was so lovely catching up and letting the kids get to know each other.  And then, I got the news that Jameela was going to become a big sister in only a few more months.  Exciting!  It was a really fun night and hopefully we can get out to Cali sometime soon to return the visit.  

The next morning, we all made brunch at the Kid's Table.  We made an asparagus frittata, caesar salad and a cranberry scone.  It was delicious.  But most importantly, I got to spend some quality time with the one's I love the most.  



After brunch, we enjoyed Elephant & Piggie: the Play at Emerald City.  I couldn't ask for a better group of people to spend my day/life with.    



No comments: