Another weekend, another Cub Scouts outing. This time it was a sleepover at the Field Museum. Now, to be fair, the registration materials did state that you could bring a twin sized air mattress. But we only had a queen sized one and I didn't feel like buying another one just for one night. That, my friends, was a mistake. While the whole evening was tons of fun, the sleeping part was miserable. Finn and I tossed and turned on a marble floor for six hours with just a sleeping bag. Neither of us slept too much. Finn was a BEAST the next day. Next time, I'm splurging for the mattress.
Finn and Ben dissecting an owl pellet
Ben runs off to explore another area while Finn obsessively attempts to identify all the bones in his pellet using the museum chart
Tarantula
Finn, George and the snake
It's Hedwig!
Finn and Gunner making a fort
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment