Beautiful sky line!
I got home from the race and Tish had arrived from Ohio for a weekend of fun. So we were off to meet the Boxers for our annual trip to Didier farm.
Tish was a champ even though she hadn't slept much on the megabus!
Finn was ALL ABOUT the fast rides, including his first mini roller coaster!
Girls took it a bit more low key, but they all had an absolute blast!
And we got our pumpkins, so it was a good visit!
That night it was time for Dad to babysit, so Tish and I could get a yummy dinner and go see Million Dollar Quartet. Very good!

And Sunday it was time for pumpkin carving/painting. The kids are big helps with de-seeding.
And then they paint their pumpkins, while Dad and I try to carve what they ask us too. Dad is better at this than I am, I hate to admit. In my defense, Finn always picks out an easy skeleton for Dad, while I get an intricate princess!
We were pleased with the final product!
And the weekend concluded with Finn taking in his first Blackhawks game with Dad and Uncle John. He was IMMEDIATELY hooked and is begging to go to another.











No comments:
Post a Comment