Sunday, May 18, 2014

Valentine's Day weekend

Gigi and Papa celebrated Valentine's Day weekend with us.  We had a blast.  I took some pictures of the kids in their V-Day themed outfits before heading off to work.



Finn had the day off from school, so all of the kids got to go to Kookaburra's Princess and Knight party.  Finn and Lou got into costume, and Lourdes even got to dance with Cinderella to "Let It Go."  As you can see, she was in heaven.







When I got home from work, the kids were able to open their gift bags full of books.  They immediately set Papa down to read to them.  Then our traditional Lou Malnati's heart shaped pizza arrived, which we enjoyed before heading out to see the Lego Movie.  I think we all enjoyed that one.




The weekend concluded with sledding at Montrose Harbor.  We probably only lasted about 30 minutes before heading home for hot chocolate due to a frigid wind that was blowing.  But we had a lot of fun.






No comments: