Thursday, November 14, 2013

County Line Farms

We took our trip to County Line Farms on the first day of fall when it was warm and sunny ... we weren't the only ones with this idea.  It was pretty packed.  But we had a blast.  We played in the kids farm area.  Checked out the animals, including the three little pigs in their houses of straw, stick and brick and the three billy goats crossing their bridge.  We saw Peter the Pumpkin Eating Dinosaur do his trick.  Finnegan and Sabine also braved the moo choo all by themselves!  I was impressed, because the ride takes them through the woods where they can't see us.  Lourdes was very worried about Sabine's safety and I was a bit nervous that Bean would loose it the second she was out of sight.  But she was all smiles when she returned!  Brave girl! And we got 22 pounds of delicious apples!  Successful trip I say!














1 comment:

Free Online Business Directory said...

It’s hard to search out educated folks about this subject, however everyone appear to be you know exactly what you’re speaking related to! Thanks..
Free Online Business Directory