We hosted Gigi, Papa and Aunt Jenny for Thanksgiving this year. It was the first time I have ever hosted a Thanksgiving dinner so I was a bit concerned about how the meal would come out and whether we could time it so all the food would be hot at the same time. With a lot of help from the Kline's, the meal turned out fabulously. Even my first foray into apple and pumpkin pies was a success! Lourdes and Sabine decided to make the meal interesting though. They had been little angels all day while we cooked, and then the second we sat down to eat they both started screaming their heads off. Needless to say, Dad and I consumed our meal in about 10 minutes so that we could pick them up. The twins continued screaming until everyone finished their food, then they stopped crying and were great the rest of the night. It was like they had decided that if they couldn't enjoy the meal, no one else would either.
Finny helping Aunt Jenny roll out pie dough.
We finally got pictures of Sabine with her grandparents.
Papa with all the grandkids.
No comments:
Post a Comment