Had to share a few cute moments from this week. Finn's newest sentence is "I want to do that." This comes out at times like when mommy says you can't throw your fork. Finn then clarifies, "but I want to do that." Oh, well I guess that changes things. Finny also is becoming quite the helpful Spanish to English translator. We were walking out the door to go to Whole Foods this week and he said "basura." Now Rosa had told me what this means before, but for some reason I couldn't remember it. So it bothered me the whole way to the store. Finally right before we went in I said, Finn what is basura? To which he replied "basura - trash." Awww...right.
Finn is also getting quite self sufficient at entertaining himself. When Momma was busy making pasta earlier this week, Finn climbed up on to the chair, pulled the blanket down on himself and started reading his book. He looked like such a big boy, I had to snap a picture.

And lastly, Finn enjoyed his bike ride at the Thomas' so much that it finally guilted dad and I into putting together the Kettler trike he received for Christmas. Like all kids toys, it came in 50 separate pieces and took us 2 HOURS to put together. But it was well worth it as Finn had a BLAST riding around on his big boy trike at the zoo on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment