Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finnegan naps, laughs and crawls

After going out to a local diner for breakfast this morning, Finn went down for a nap around 10:15 in his crib. Joe was working, so I took this chance to catch a nap of my own. Finn woke up at 11, but I was hoping for a bit longer of a snooze so I brought him into bed with me. Here is a picture Joe snapped while Finn and I snoozed until noon! What a nice Sunday treat!


During one of Finn's baths this week, I was making him laugh by pushing his toys off the bath ledge and into the water while making animal sounds on the way down. He was giving some GREAT belly laughs before we pulled out the camera. He's a bit more reserved in this clip, but is still being pretty cute.

Since before Christmas, Finn has been getting around by employing the army crawling strategy. A tried and true method, but a relatively slow one. Mom and Dad were able to stop him well before he got his hand into the coveted kitty water dish. Well this week he decided to put his knees to use, and is zipping around the apartment and already getting into MUCH more trouble. He's not only gotten into the kitty's water dish several times, but once got his hand right into her wet food - gross! He's also become a menace to himself as he can get himself up the stair in our bedroom no problem, but isn't quite so successful when he tries to go face first back down!

Coming soon - a picture of Finny's first tooth. You can already feel it popping through!

1 comment:

Ed (zoesdad) said...

Finally, he's using those knees. Now you can put him to work! Just strap some Swiffer pads to both knees and let him crawl away.

Dust mopping?--check!